Michael J. Hardy & Colin Laplace...
Take a Look at the Section...
Studios Presents - <<Amityville C++ Programming
Amityville C++ is a full-featured Integrated
(IDE) for the C/C++ programming language.
It uses Mingw port of GCC (GNU Compiler Collection) as
It can creates native Win32 executables, either console
or GUI, as well
as DLLs and static libraries.
Amityville C++ can also be used in combination with
or any other GCC based compiler.
Amityville C++ features are :
- Support GCC based compilers (Mingw included)
- Integrated debugging (with GDB)
- Support for multiple languages (localization)
- Class Browser
- Debug variable Browser
- Code Completion
- Function Listing
- Project Manager
- Customizable syntax highlighting editor
- Quickly create Windows, console, static libraries and
- Support of templates for creating your own project
- Makefile creation
- Edit and compile Resource files
- Tool Manager
- Print support
- Find and replace facilities
- Package manager, for easy installation of add-on
- Package Maker, for People who want to create their own
packages to use with Amityville C++
- LangCheck, for Language Translations and etc...
- Can import Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Project Files (Work
- Comes Complete with a Few Examples including a Awesome
3D Asteroids Game, a Cool Skinnable
Audio CD Player called Platinum Player Both Written using
- and finally can Also Compile Resource Script (*.rc)
ABOUT AMITYVILLE C++ ?
Amityville C++ was Written & Programmed By Me
(Michael J. Hardy)
Using a Very Powerful Programming Language (Delphi 7.0)
and the Dev-C++
Open Source Software from BloodShed Software...
Amityville C++ Started it's development in early 2001 but
was never finished. It wasn't
until 2005 when I decided to finish it... So technically
Amityville C++ has
been in development for 5 Years (But never Finished until
Amityville C++ is more or less a IDE (Integrated
The Compiler System's Used (Mingw and GCC)
not created by me. They are part of a GNU Project created
Developers. There Source Codes are available at:
The Interface (GUI) and all of the rest of the Project
Files including the
Units where all Created by Me (Michael J. Hardy) and By
Amityville C++ uses some parts of GNU Projects...
Amityville C++ got it's name from a Famous 1984 and 2005
Horror Movie called
"The Amityville Horror!"
Amityville C++ is very powerful aswell as easy
however, you must have some knowlege of C/C++.
If you know C/C++ then you can use this compiler with
Amityville C++ is just as good as Microsofts Visual C++.
Visual C++ cost around $100.00 and for the whole studio
it's about 500
bucks Amityville C++ is Free and with it you can develop
and tons of Software, Game's, Web Browsers, and etc...
The Only Limitation Using Amityville C++ is your
I Recommend that before you download
Amityville C++ you take a look at the Pictures... Also if
you don't mind please take a look at the Team Section...
For information on the Source Code then please Visit the
Source Section... To donate to the development then
please send me an email at email@example.com